Refine the list of questions
- My teenager won’t eat. At what point should I really worry?
- My child is not writing and reading while others are.
- My child is being bullied, but the school can’t seem to stop it.
- My child refuses to do his homework.
- The entry tests are coming up and I’m panicking. What advice is available?
- My sheltered upbringing has left me with a lot of questions about sex that I need answering.
- My daughter just came out. I'm afraid of how this is going to affect her life.
- My brother is struggling for money but won't accept any from me. How can I help him?
- I can't face the day without a drink. Do I have a problem?
- I think my husband might have a drug problem. How do I confront him?
- The older I get, the less that I feel I can satisfy my wife.
- My Dad is getting on in years and I'm worried he might be getting dementia.
- I can't have sex. What do I do?
- I find the gender in my head very difficult but I'm not gay. I need help.