Refine the list of questions
- There's no baby coming, but I can’t stop trying.
- I've just returned from working in a developing country. I'm finding the transition really difficult.
- We can't have children and IVF isn't working. What do we do?
- My partner and I have given up on becoming parents but I want to have a child so badly it's killing me.
- I've been waiting years for a promotion but I think I'm being held back because I'm a woman.
- My brother is struggling for money but won't accept any from me. How can I help him?
- I recently got divorced and we're struggling to split our property. How can we do this amicably?
- My boss won't take my chronic illness seriously. How do I convince her I'm genuinely struggling?
- I can't face the day without a drink. Do I have a problem?
- Now that my partner has died I'm struggling to find friendship as an older woman.
- I'm in a same-sex relationship. I want us to be like any couple but I'm struggling.