Refine the list of questions
- I've just found out I'm HIV positive. How do I tell my family?
- Hiding my alcoholism is destroying my family. I can't live like this.
- I'm tired of living a lie but I'm afraid if I come out I'll lose my family.
- Work has taken over my life. I have no time for myself or to spend with my family and friends.
- My brother is struggling for money but won't accept any from me. How can I help him?
- I'm making my will. How do I decide where my money should go?
- My father is very ill and his care has fallen to me. I can't cope.
- We think we want to adopt. We need help to talk.
- I can't have children but my parents keep asking when we're going to have a baby. Do I tell them?
- Every year my siblings and I fall out at Christmas. How do I break this cycle?
- I want to stay at home with the kids but I'm worried I'll be seen as less of a man.
- Our children have all left home. The empty-nest is depressing me.
- My sister has died suddenly. The shock is taking a heavy toll on my family.
- I've just got remarried. How do I ensure my step-children are looked after in my will?