We all experience stress at some point in our lives; be it work related or stemming from something more personal. However, when stress starts to prevent you from going about your everyday life normally it is important to acknowledge the deeper impact it may be having on your well-being.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- Stress rules my life; I go to sleep and wake up stressed. I can't live like this.
- I'm about to be declared bankrupt. I feel like such a failure.
- My daughter’s two and everyone is panicking about future schooling.
- I've just returned from working in a developing country. I'm finding the transition really difficult.
- Our divorce is like our marriage – messy. I want to do it well for the children
- My business is crashing and I haven’t told my partner.