If you’re having difficulties or concerns, you are by no means alone.
Many sexual problems lie in the mind as well as the body, in the past as well as the present. We can provide individuals and couples a safe and confidential environment in which to explore these challenging areas of human experience.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- I think I may be addicted to sex. It's all I can think about.
- My sheltered upbringing has left me with a lot of questions about sex that I need answering.
- My history of abuse is making the prospect of a healthy sex-life seem like an impossibility.
- I'm afraid of intimacy. How can I overcome this?
- I got into the BDSM scene a few years ago. Now it's taking over my life.
- I can't have sex. What do I do?
- The older I get, the less that I feel I can satisfy my wife.
- The spark has gone from our marriage. How do I rekindle the flame?
- I've just found out I'm HIV positive. How do I tell my family?