Our relationships with family, friends and work-colleagues should ideally provide the mutual comfort, companionship and support that none of us can truly do without. Sadly, they can also be the greatest source of unhappiness and even anguish.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- My partner's pregnant and she won’t let me near her.
- Our divorce is like our marriage – messy. I want to do it well for the children
- I’m still single in mid-life. I desperately want company. Is it me?
- My partner hits me and I can’t tell anyone.
- Every year my siblings and I fall out at Christmas. How do I break this cycle?
- I'm in a same-sex relationship. I want us to be like any couple but I'm struggling.
- The spark has gone from our marriage. How do I rekindle the flame?
- My history of addiction is creating rifts between me and my partner. How do I show them I've changed?
- I think my partner is sleeping around. How do I ask?
- I feel like my new-born has stolen my wife.