Pregnancy and Birth
It should be the most natural thing in the world. But as well as being an occasion for excitement and joy, having a baby can be a time of great change, both physically and emotionally. Uncertainties and concerns are all too common, especially if you’re going to become a parent for the first time.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- I’m pregnant. How do I decide what test to have?
- I've had a miscarriage again. We're devastated.
- I've become pregnant unexpectedly. I can't cope with all the decisions I now have to make.
- I’ve miscarried twice. I'm pregnant again but I'm terrified.
- Our scan came back showing a foetal anomaly. I'm scared. What do I do?
- My daughter is 16 and has just announced she’s pregnant
- Morning sickness is crippling me, I don’t know if I want the baby.
- My partner's pregnant and she won’t let me near her.
- My two year old keeps hitting my tummy. I find it hard to stay patient.
- My partner smokes and we keep arguing about how to bring up the baby.