While money can be a wonderful thing, it can also be at the heart of many of life’s problems. A sudden or gradual lack of it can bring serious difficulties, anxieties and debt. And, at the other end of the spectrum, it can be a mixed blessing if it makes life too complicated or stirs feelings of guilt.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
Refine the list of questions
- I recently got divorced and we're struggling to split our property. How can we do this amicably?
- I'm about to be declared bankrupt. I feel like such a failure.
- I've just got remarried. How do I ensure my step-children are looked after in my will?
- I want to leave money to a charity when I'm gone; how do I know where my legacy will be put to good use?
- I'm making my will. How do I decide where my money should go?
- I can't stop spending money. Shopping is a comfort but it's crippling me financially.
- My brother is struggling for money but won't accept any from me. How can I help him?
- I recently inherited a lot of money and I'm struggling to adjust to my sudden wealth.
- Our friends think we are really rich but our debt is horrendous. Shame runs my life.