You probably imagined that once you were ready to have a baby it would all happen as planned. But things don’t always work out like that. And when getting pregnant becomes a pressure, rather than a pleasure, it can put a real strain on your relationships. Which, of course, can make conceiving even harder.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- I’ve stopped trying. Can I mourn what I never had?
- I'm single but I want to be a mother. How do I plan my next steps?
- We can't have children and IVF isn't working. What do we do?
- My partner and I have given up on becoming parents but I want to have a child so badly it's killing me.
- I can't give my wife the family she wants. How do we move forward?
- I can't have children but my parents keep asking when we're going to have a baby. Do I tell them?
- We think we want to adopt. We need help to talk.
- I've had a miscarriage again. We're devastated.
- There's no baby coming, but I can’t stop trying.