Education and Schooling
There is no such thing as an easy educational decision. We all want our children to do well in life and it’s therefore not surprising that education, at all levels and at every stage, can be a source of anxiety and concern. Even small decisions may have large repercussions. What will be best for your child and your family as a whole?
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- My daughter’s two and everyone is panicking about future schooling.
- The entry tests are coming up and I’m panicking. What advice is available?
- My child refuses to do his homework.
- My child is not writing and reading while others are.
- My child might get a scholarship to boarding school. I don’t want him to go but see the opportunity.
- My child has just been diagnosed with a learning difficulty. We're still reeling from this.
- My child is being bullied, but the school can’t seem to stop it.
- My son hates being at school. What can I do?
- My child is gifted. Now what do I do?
- We've just arrived in the country and are struggling to find a school for our children.