Death, Dying, Bereavement
Life’s greatest challenge for every person. Nothing is more intimidating than the prospect of death – your own or that of someone close to you. Facing up to your own mortality or accepting the loss of someone close can be almost unbearable.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- My Dad just died. I can't face going to the house to sort out his things.
- I've never thought of myself as a spiritual person but age is making me think more about what comes next.
- My children are asking where people go when they die. How do I explain death to them?
- My fear of death is ruining my life. How can I overcome this?
- My sister has died suddenly. The shock is taking a heavy toll on my family.
- A loved one has committed suicide. I feel so guilty.
- I've been told I have months to live. I don't want to die.
- We lost a baby last year. I'm scared to try again.
- How do I tell my child they are going to die?