Getting older is an inevitable part of life. However, the implications of ageing can be intimidating and concerning. The prospect of “the third age”, especially when combined with an illness or dramatic change to your lifestyle isn’t always easy to face gracefully.
Here are some of the areas and questions that people bring to us.
- Now that my partner has died I'm struggling to find friendship as an older woman.
- I've hit mid-life and I feel like there's less life to go than I've had. I want a better out-look.
- I've never thought of myself as a spiritual person but age is making me think more about what comes next.
- My Dad is getting on in years and I'm worried he might be getting dementia.
- Nothing scares me more than getting old. How do I overcome this fear?
- The older I get, the less that I feel I can satisfy my wife.
- I'm starting to struggle with my memory. How do I decide which tests to have?
- I'm reaching retirement age. How will I value my own self-worth without work?